Home » , , » Feeling Blue?? How about a Blog Candy!!!

Feeling Blue?? How about a Blog Candy!!!

This Blog Candy is now closed, THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone who had entered!!!

I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the kids quotes stamps from Inkadinkado!! I used one of them on my card with Happy Maya today. This is also a bookmark card!! The border on the left side of the card is folded in half over the card and is held close with Basic Grey magnets. Martha Steward Spooky Fence punch. Marvy small daisy punch. Circles cut with Nestabilites. Maya was colored with Copic Markers and popped on the card for dimension. You can purchase this Happy Maya stamp in the La-La Land Craft Online store, here is the link.





Now, I have a SURPRISE for you!! I am giving away the Happy Maya stamp along with Inkadinkado Kids Quotes clear stamp set!!


How to enter? Mention our Blog Candy on your blog and leave a comment under this post. If you do not have a blog, just promise me to spread a word about our Blog Candy and then leave a comment. And, if you become a follower of our blog you will have a second chance in the drawing (if you are already a follower just leave an additional comment to let us know).

I will draw the winner on Tuesday, October 6th at around 10 pm PST. Everyone is welcome to participate, I will ship internationally!!

Sue, our Guest Designer also has a Candy on her blog!! Check it out, here is the link.

Oh, and don't forget about our Weekly Challenge!! Details in the post below or click here.

Hugs!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment