Home » » We are going 3-D #79

We are going 3-D #79

Angela, here today to bring you our newest challenge. It's my turn to host the challenge and I wanted to try to keep it pretty simple. So I decided to go with one of my favorite things..3-D Embellishments.
Pretty easy huh?? You can use anything with a lift...Ribbon, Flowers, Buttons,Brads,, you name it.
I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Hosted By Angela
Sponsor is Crafts and Me

Here is my sample of 3-D embellishments
I used an new image by our New artist Dollie James


And here is some inspiration from the rest of our Rubber DT girls.
Yes I said girls as we are all still so young! lol




Using City Girl by Hannah Lynn




Using Hug me by our new artist Dollie James


Using Angel with Emeralds By Jasmine Becket-Griffith

Using 'Making A Wish' by Jasmine Becket-Griffith available only at Crafts & Me.


We can't wait to see all your creations. Good Luck!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment