Home » » Winter (Snow/Snowflakes) Crafts and Me Challenge #64

Winter (Snow/Snowflakes) Crafts and Me Challenge #64

Good morning all you wonderful Crafts and Me crafters.

Angela, here today with a new challenge for you.
For my challenge I would like you to think Winter, Snow and Snowflakes.
I don't know about you but I love creating Winter cards. I think the colors of Winter are so beautiful.

So get out all your Winter, snow stuff and join us.

Our Sponsor for this week is Whiff of Joy
And the prize is one of their brand new December released Mini Stamps called
Charming Henry isn,t he so darn cute!!!!


Here is my creation using Winter, snow and snowflakes. I love this card and my just have to keep this one for myself.

Using Sara Burrier's Digital Stamp "Lady Of Opal" HERE


Here is a close-up of "Lady Of Opal" Colored with Prismacolor Pencils on Kraft Card Stock


And now onto some more BEAUTIFUL and GORGEOUS Winter creations form our wonderful talented Rubber DT.


Used Anna Marine Franceska Available HERE


Here is another View of Gina's beautiful card.







Using 'Turn To Hesed' by Sara Burrier available only at Crafts & Me




TRISH
using Molly Harrisons The Gift available Here


AMY
Using Christmas Melody available HERE, snowflake gems and rectangle gems all available fromHERE at Crafts and me



TRACY
Using "Bride/Flapper" from Art Deco at Crafts and Me



Another from Tracy using Belladonna.
They  both are so beautiful, that I had to show both of them to you.


I hope you have time with the Christmas season here, to play along with us. I know I am extremely busy this time of year.
Please enter you card with the link to your creation in Mr. Linky below.

Sorry folks Linky is there for you now. luv gina xx



0 comments:

Post a Comment